Welcome to our Blog!

At Milward Farrell Fine Art, we show artwork created by regional, national & international artists that is highly crafted and beautiful to look at. The combination of artwork is an eclectic mix - from traditional to abstract and anything in between. You will find paintings, prints, hand-blown glass, ceramics, art jewelry, lamps, metal and wood sculpture, and more.







Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The days are getting longer...but where did March go?

I guess I just like taking photos of beautiful things.  The days getting longer is definitely uplifting. But March just flew by too fast...I thought I would get in one more writing before it was gone.  It also gives me an excuse to share more of the talent we have have at the Gallery.

 Spring is also a reminder of upcoming Gallery Night, where most of Madison Area Galleries and Shops are open that night. . Prepping for that is underway, and it involves transforming the entire store with new art and craft items for all to partake in that evening. This year it falls on May 6th.  I'm sure I will be posting some sneak peeks of artists we will have that evening before then... 

No comments:

Post a Comment